Time Out Surgical® provides surgeons, medical device representatives, and facility coordinators with seamless, closed-loop communication, providing precision and control in surgery scheduling, managing loaner sets and sterile-packed items, and monitoring case coverage.
This enhanced and streamlined communication reduces risk, eliminates loss, and brings peace of mind to all parties involved – ultimately ensuring the best possible patient care.
Be the first to get an inside look at Time Out Surgical’s new and improved features.
Optimize communications between stakeholders-
Surgeons, Medical Device Representatives & Facilities
SOCIAL IMPACT – A BETTER TOMORROW
Time Out Surgical® is committed to doing our part in creating a better future for the generations to come. In the healthcare arena, we see a tomorrow chock-full of innovation, evolving techniques and technologies in the surgery and medical device space, and pharmaceutical breakthroughs bringing new vaccines and cures. Time Out Surgical® also envisions a world free from cancer. We give 10% of our net profits each year to pediatric cancer research.
Organizations such as CureSearch for Children’s Cancer, The Heroes Foundation, and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital work tirelessly to serve the pediatric cancer community, as well as to pursue cures for the many types of cancer that affect children and their families each year. Below are some of the pediatric cancer statistics that motivate us to do more, every day.
- Every day 43 children are diagnosed with cancer.
- Cancer is the #1 cause of death by disease in children.
- Since 1980, only four cancer drugs have been developed and approved specifically for children.
- Despite improved outcomes for the most common form of childhood cancer, many other survival rates remain less than 50%, and in some cases, less than 1%.
- 60% of children who survive cancer suffer late-effects, such as infertility, heart failure, and secondary cancers.
Join us in the fight against pediatric cancer, to get involved connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org